Friday, May 22, 2009

Me...Mary Poppins

It's been a slow week to say in the least..I guess it always happens whenever you want things to happen, right then automatically everything starts going at a superb slow pace.. soo irritating.

Well it's a little troublesome but then it's better things move slow and steady and your way rather than fast and furious and ending absolutely no where.

I'm sure by now you are wondering what I'm talking about wish I could help you with this one since even Im not very sure what Im getting at.

Guess it's one of those days and I am in one of those moods where I wish I was hmmm lets say "Marry Poppins" and things would happen at the snap of my fingers.
All my wishes and dreams would come true...sounds wonderful..."ya right it does for about 10 secs it does" but then think about it that would be sooo boring.

Whats the fun if you get everything in a platter no suspense,no drama,you end up getting complacent(plus you will get majorly fat) and the most important thing no hope.
That small tiny grain of MIRACLE..hope..which makes you believe that there will be light when there is darkness all around..see even thinking and writing about it is making me smile.

So keep a tight hold on this tiny grain and keep smiling just like I am.....

2 comments:

  1. yeah...slow pace, hav always happ to me...interesting tht our posts have a similarity - mine [Gift of Life... ]

    ReplyDelete