Monday, May 18, 2009

Indian Public..force to reckon with!

All's well that end's well was a phrase which I couldn't have used had not UPA turned as victorious in the elections in fact I am going to go a step further and say thank God as well as thank the Indian voters-they have managed to create history of sorts.

I was scared might be an understatement since I was actually undergoing a massive heart attack when the results were about to be announced thank god I survived as well as the present government did.

I feel no remorse in admitting that I completely underestimated my people as did the opposition which eventually cost them a very high price to pay, when I interacted and spoke to people around me most of them were literate, financially stable and voting for congress( baring a few) it was the people in rural areas,illiterate people,people who had been hit by recession,people who might have been given lectures on morals and safeguarding our culture by people who think they are the sole custodians of their religions who I was more worried about.

Turns out I had actually nothing to worry about the Indian public has finally come of age,they are not people you can take for fools and mess around with because if you try you land up in hot soup just like the opposition do.

I am a happy woman today who will get to catch up on her beauty sleep today knowing that there is nothing to worry about as long as the India public remains awake..!

What can I say except for..Jai ho India! Jai Ho Indian public Ki!

No comments:

Post a Comment