Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Delhi Vs Mumbai(countinued..)

Ok I think I did a lot of Delhi male bashing in my last post which I completely stand by since it's 100% accurate.Contrary to the perception that people might get after going through the post is that most probably I am feminst which is untrue I guarantee.
I am just a normal woman who would like her city to be safe for her to live in, to be given enough freedom so she can live her dreams and not fear that they will be crushed.
A woman who feels that she has much equal rights as a man to work hard and earn a decent living without this thought entering her head every morning as she steps out, hope the day goes of smoothly and I return home safely to my loved ones.
I believe that not all people are that bad even some of the Delhi guys are quite nice but I just wish that the good ones would outnumber the bad ones.
Wo kehte hai na vishwas pe Duniya kayam hi...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment