Friday, May 15, 2009

Delhi praising time

Poll results are due tomorrow and I don't know about you but I am a bit scared, hope everything turns out well. Any which ways it's going to be a close call and I for one am keeping my fingers crossed.
You must be wondering why the hell is she so worked up about well..ofcourse, this is my country and which government is going to be elected concerns not only me but each one of us so when Mumbai had a low turnout of voters I was'nt sad , I was angry..mad..the works specially since after the 26/11 I thought people would be up and about since it shook up not only the city but India,the whole world and me(I was there when it happened).

So know I need to majorly give Delhites a thumbs up and a pat on the back(for me as well) for showing up in large numbers and telling the people we care even if you do not!
Well done Delhi..am a proud woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment