Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So many things to do soo little time..

I somehow am able to relate with this saying so well that it's completely crazy and I am sure even you do too.
I mean for starters when was the last time you thought that from now on it's only a healthy diet that you are going to follow,you even plan it out to the minutest detail,do you stick it to yes..for exactly three days maybe less.

It can be a little disturbing sometimes is it not all these things we want to do infact we need to do but we all get swept away by this big whole tide called life.

Well I have so many things on my wish list I don't know where to begin..want to read more ..want to study ahead..oh ohh want to learn salsa,judo,cooking..see what I mean!

You know I don't want that this list should only remain a list,I want to be able to do all these things probably more so will try and promise myself that I positively must take out time for all this by learning some time management skills.The only thing being that hopefully I should be able to take time out for this as well..hee hee

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just came across your blog...
    Like you said - there are so many things and so little time. We keep on making "the list" but are never able to strike off the things that are done. For a change dont make that list. Atleast not on paper. Let it be on your mind. And see if it works. :)
    Do visit my blog too...

    Anandita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, know what? I wish to learn Salsa as well. Maybe even belly-dancing. Although, I could never find the time to explore these dances. Though I do urge you to transform that list of yours into reality. Go for it. Dance, if you have to--cook if you want to =)

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete