Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tired soul

This week for some reason is turning out to be a total drag...wake up in the morning..go to office ...come back at night...fall asleep trying to read!
Seriously now im mad..really..totally and completely going insane and I am not getting any time to READ which was like breathing to me.
It was my only solace not that im heavily into intellectual reading and stuff(though i do wish i was) in fact far from it. I enjoy reading and everything which would typically range from motivational books to newspaper to mills and boons(Sigh!!) to literature written on cosmetics bottles(like behind shampoo bottles ,toothpaste..etc) do not make a face these things are very educational..
OK so now instead of writing im going to read ..dunno what but be sure that it won't go to waste, since I believe some of the worlds simplest things have so much depth you just need a worthy person to be able to comprehend it... which would be me!! So off I go...Good Nite folks!

PS: Kindly do not judge my intelligence on the basis of my reading habits..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment