Sunday, June 28, 2009

Down but not out

Sometimes it is so difficult to prove yourself to others even though you know you have it in you. I mean you know you are good but either the circumstances are not right or you get the chance and you blow it. Which can be a major bumer coz you don't know whether to bang your head against the wall, scream loudly or bash up someone(Chill I do not promote any of these things ..though I wish sometimes..).

It's a little tough not losing faith and still trudging on when people are ready to write you off...but thennnn tannn tadaaa...sound ...music and action..what just happened!

Well I am one of those majorly lucky people who has a God like mother and brother who rather being a pesk is one of my biggest supporter...feels nice when someone still believes in you when even you don't want to.

So here goes out a salute to all those people who have friends, family member,other loved ones who stand by them...You are very lucky to have them in you life.

Do not take them for granted or ever hurt them coz they will be around when no one else is!!
BE HAPPY AS WELL COZ YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED JUST LIKE I AM...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment