Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Everything is cool

Good news guys, finally got through..I got a job...yeahh!!! Well actually I have to intern at a PR agency and if they find me good enough I would get to become a part of their company.
Cool na.. you know whenever something new has to happens it brings with it a sense of anticipation, bit of excitement,lots of apprehension and a whole lot of hope.Yes hope the one thing that drives the whole world and certainly drives me every sec to move on,to believe,to let go when necessary.So are you one of those people whose first instinct is to never lose hope no matter what hits them because I certainly am ,to such an instinct that I find each and every situation hopeful.People think I am a little daft because of this but you know what..it has always turned to my advantage since each and every trouble makes me hope which in turn drives me to look at every angle of a problem en what happens,yup you guessed it 'hope' happens it make me find a solution to any kind of difficulty that passes my way.So hmmm moral of the story never give up on that little seed of hope that you have,let it germinate,grow and it will guide you towards the right path.Mano meri baat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment