Thursday, February 12, 2009

Food for thought...

Nothing really exciting happened except that I went shopping(I am slowly realizing how addictive this can get..),went shopping for formal clothes,did buy them but also ended up buying biscuits and talcum powder(dont ask me why I dont know).
This retail therapy theory might actually work but you need deep pockets and a strong will power...will power yes,deep pockets I dont think so.
So do I promote it yaaa I guess so, its not that bad I actually enjoyed myself but ohhh my aching feet...u know what my recommendations are:invent small toy cars which can be navigated in the mall and Second, a small machine which calculates how much you are spending and as soon as you exceed your limits it starts ringing loudly, sort of an alarm.
Now even if you cant stop your self still,dont worry, the incessant ringing is sure to bring the security in to stop you or even better to throw you out for spreading such noise pollution cool na. Maybe somebody needs to tell some scientists about my suggestions...anybody there ..Helloooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment