Sunday, February 15, 2009

'Paisa Vasool' chilled out store...

Last time I had forgotten to tell you about an interesting thing or should I say an interesting store that I visited. Paisa Vasool at city centre mall(Mumbai Central) is one of the most funky and chilled out store I have ever been to.
Cool music, cowboy hats,hillarious slogans written on the walls, T-shirts with messages like 'Single and Disease free',stylish clothes and my personal favourite a trial room which they call as a make over room...nice no.. its kinda krazy because you have stupid messages(which by the way I am quite fond of)like 'Yahan par salman ne apni shirt tangi thi'...the one next to the mirror.. 'Shit mein aisa dikhta hun'.
See I like...I love this place and you know thats not the end.. the most innovative thing that i saw..well,a wooden cart to be precise(like in the old movies) with all fashion jewellary hanging on it...lovelyyyy.
I think the place is worth a dekho,i enjoyed the experience...why dont you go ahead and check it out and revert back to me with your comments.
More later..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment