Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shopping...not as bad as i thought.

My course will be coming to an end in another 1-2 months and interviews are going to begin..so you know what that means,well the obvious, tension...preparation...and above all my least favourite word "shopping" !!!! You have to look good dont you...ofcourse you have to.
You know whoever said that women love shopping, that their greatest stress buster is retail therapy either needs to get his head examined or probably meeds to meet me...
Don't get me wrong i don't exactly hate shopping its just that it never really fascinated me so much or probably i dont have the patience for it.
So here i was going shopping with my friends for formals praying that i just walk in there and walk out within 5 mins flat..somebody should have told me it's just not possible!!
You know it was'nt that bad,it was actually quite fun and considering the fact that we shopped for 4 hrs straight with me having a bad headache it actually sort of made the pain a little less.It's another matter that the pain intensified the moment i got home !!!
Hmm so my lesson for the day "things that appear bad might not be so horrible"..i think i will try it regularly now the only thing is i will be needing a gap of atleast a months for my feet and my bank account to recover.
Till then i think i should give window shopping a try..whats say?

No comments:

Post a Comment