Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To take a risk or not to take a risk....

Interview time ....the word which sends shivers down the spine of the bravest,specially in times of recession. I am sort of facing exactly this situation at this point in time, companies are coming for the brightest,most intelligent or should we say the cream of the lot.
The thought do i figure among them or more imporatantly do I want to figure among their list ..
People think I am being a little senile when i dont sit for interviews ,they ask how can i afford to take such a risk but how do i explain that i am not being either choosy or overconfident...i just need to be 200% sure.
I need to have full conviction in whatever i do so if it means taking a risk so be it.I do not know whether this is a wise decision or not but it is a heartfelt one, I do assure.
I do not know that in the end if others are going to turn out to be right or that will I have the last say in this matter but what i do know,the heart sometimes does not listen to reason.
If only we knew whether that was a good thing or a bad thing...if only,well I will probably come to know in my case soon enough whether i get through or not .
Whatever happens you can be rest assured that i would be writing about it.....lets hope for the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment