Monday, March 2, 2009

My first day as an intern

I had a nice day today...met some really nice people at my workplace-oridnary people, people you probably would'nt give a second glance to if you met them on the road but I guess that's what attracted me first to this place.Simple and straight forward people who do not have any attitude problem the only thing they do have is kindness and love which they display quite openly.The way all of them welcomed me felt like I had been part of their organization since ages.
Another thing that my professor-Vinod Sir used to teach, came out true..he said no organization could prosper and have a pleasant work culture if it did not have its values and ethics intact.Proud to report this place has its roots firmly in place.I am lucky, I think I got what I was looking for .
Will try and do justice to this nice homely environment that I am going to become a part of and hopefully things will work out just fine.
Well tommorrow another day in the life of Megha so I should be sleeping but not before thanking god and remembering what my mother always says "whatever happens,happens for the best only" hence leave things to him when in doubt..I did and you know what touchwood it has worked out better than I imagined..

No comments:

Post a Comment