Monday, March 9, 2009

I like my own company...thank you very much!!

Sometimes I just like to be left alone,alone in my thoughts,secluded in my own company.
Now is that bad ..yes according to a lot of people because humans detest being alone they like being surrounded with their own kind 24*7.
Now thats an irony in my case since I get scared if I am around people for too long...don't get me wrong I love being around people and enjoy great conversation.
Till a certain point I am fine then i need to withdraw into my shell,recharge my battery,introspect,learn from mistakes and then come out feeling wiser..refreshed and raring to go.
It's just that I can't be around people morning,noon and night, it scares the shit out of me especially being around people who constantly complain,crib and our mostly negative all the time(even those who talk too much).
Those kind specially make me want to run for my life because such people I feel drain your energy and after meeting them you also start thinking negative.
That does not mean that I don't crib and complain...i do..but I dont get carried away with it.I speak out and thats it I dont take it to my heart or keep a grudge..once its out of my system it's out.
Back to returning where I started from I think being a loner sometimes has it's benefits..it helps me stay focussed and in control..saves me from going insane and actually gives me time to assimilate the good that I want in my life and filter out the bad.
So go ahead don't be scared of being in your own company once in a while,it might actually turn out well ..who knows you might even turn out to be the best of friends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment