Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wake up Sid..my verdict

Okie so I watched wake up Sid really and truly enjoyed and no they are not paying me for writing this(I wish they were..Sighhhh) . A movie which according to me was not only about Sid waking but also Aisha waking up hmm confused dont be let me explain.

See we go through life thinking that this is what we want but many a times it's not what we want we just think that it is. For example we all think that we want a partner who is intelligent, has a good career, sophisticated, mature... in the real sense a real man... that’s what we all are conditioned to believe or automatically do believe.

Well thats what Aisha believed she wanted, a man not a boy but then you never know when life or the cupid will strike and she realized she wanted a boy as well. Someone with whom she could be independent yet depend on in tough times..Someone who was not perfect but in his imperfection there was some amount of perfection..lol

A person she thought should learn from her how to lead a life but in turn she learnt how life is truly meant to be lived..hmm interesting is it not,he learns how not to let go and she learns that sometimes it is better to let go.

Atleast for me the movie meant not only wake up Sid but also wake up Aisha..hee hee Well made, subtle ,intelligent,realiastic and overall a very beautifully handled subject of a mature love story ..need I go on..

No I think not, will not go on further and bore you but my verdict is out(like anybody cares) I LIKE IT and hope you did to . If you haven’t caught the flick catch it baby what you are waiting for ..your own Sid or Aisha to come along or what???

1 comment:

  1. Has seen it last month, liked it. I have always wanted the SID in me to remain...without which I would have been only a walking Zombie...

    ReplyDelete